your and our safety are very important to us. So we are following every day the recommendations and direction of the Croatian Institute for Public Health (HZJZ) and World Health Organization (WHO).
In our accommodation facilities you will find the sign Stay safe in Croatia that is a national label of safety, https://www.safestayincroatia.hr/hr/o-projektu.
In order to give you a relaxed vacation, we have prepared here some useful information about measures that we are taking:
- we are following directions and recommendations of local authorities: https://www.hzjz.hr/sluzba-epidemiologija-zarazne-bolesti/koronavirus-najnovije-preporuke/
- we care every day about health conditions of our employees by measuring body temperature and following symptoms
- all employees must wear protective masks
- there are protective barriers at the reception desks that assure the necessary physical distance
- we ensure that all work units of our camp meet the highest hygiene standards and that they are frequently cleaned and disinfected
- all mobile homes and apartments are first cleaned and then disinfected
- at the entrance of all enclosed space we provided hand sanitization
RESTAURANTS AND BARS
- it is obligatory to wear a protected masks, except during the consumption of food and drink in enclosed space
- it is obligatory to wear a protected masks while moving walking to the table in enclosed space
- hand sanitization is obligatory at the entrance in facilities before consumption of food and drink
- the number of guest is limited in the common areas
Rules of crossing the border
Information on crossing the border and in order to facilitate your entry and stay in Croatia, please fill out the online form entercroatia.mup.hr .
Information on travelling within the European Union, the situation on the borders and all available transports and tourist services in the EU member states can be found on the web site of the European Commission 'Re-open EU'.
Please, contribute to the general safety and follow the rules:
- keep distance of min 1,5 m
- wear mask in enclosed space of the camp and when is not possible to keep physical distance
- sanitize hands before entering in enclosed space
- avoid touching your nose, eyes and ears with your hands
- when coughing or sneezing, cover your nose and mouth with paper handkerchief or elbow and then wash your hands
- use contactless card payment whenever possible
- if you notice high fever and any of the symptoms, please inform the reception staff and stay in your accommodation unit. On the island of Lošinj, it is possible to take swabs on COVID-19 for domestic and foreign citizens at the Institute of Public Health at the address Dominika Skopinića 4, Mali Lošinj.
- in case of coronavirus the procedure is as follows: (https://www.hzjz.hr/sluzba-epidemiologija-zarazne-bolesti/postupanje-zdravstvenih-djelatnika-u-slucaju-postavljanja-sumnje-na-novi-koronavirus-2019-ncov/).
The latest number of cases in Croatia you can see here: https://www.croatiacovid19.info/
For all further information visit www.koronavirus.hr.