TERMS OF PAYMENT: Payment shall be effected at the camp’s reception at the CNB middle exchange rate on the day of payment, in cash or with the following credit cards: EC/MC, MAESTRO, VISA, DINERS. VAT is included in the price.
CONFIRMATION - RESERVATION: Reservation shall be considered confirmed after the payment of the booking fee amounting to EUR 35 (valid only for camp) for a camp unit (pitch) and the advance payment of 30% of the total amount of the stay. Booking fee cost is not included in the final calculation of the costs of the stay.
CANCELLATION - RESERVATION: Reservation can be cancelled up to 61 days before arrival; the refundable right for advance payment is 100%. For cancellation, up to 31 days before arrival, the refundable right for advance payment is 50%. For cancellation 30 days before arrival and for no show, the amount of the deposit is retained.
Rules and regulations applicable in the campsite are issued in order to protect the interest of all guests in the campsite. This Book of Regulations underlines the obligations of conduct expected of all campsite guests, whilst enjoying the accommodation services within the campsite, as well as instructions for the use of campsite devices and equipment.
CHECK-IN AND CHECK OUT
• Upon arrival at the campsite, guests are obliged to check in at the campsite reception. During check-in, the guest is requested to hand over the personal documents of all those people staying at the campsite, as they all need to be registered in the campsite’s Guest Book. Guests who have not completed check-in procedures and who are found on the campsite, shall be required to pay the full price and the fine according to the campsite price list.
• All guests receive an auto-pass at the reception that allows entry and exit from the camp and a wristband to enter the sanitary facilities if they are locked. A fee in the amount of HRK 100.00 shall be charged for each lost auto-pass or sanitary wristband.
• Invoices shall be paid on the day of departure or the day before, whereas auto-passes and wristbands shall be returned on the day of departure from the camp. Late arrivals or early departures shall be charged according to the total booking amount for apartments and mobile homes or according to the camp prices for an empty pitch.
• The guests must leave the camping pitch before 1.00 p.m., otherwise they shall be obliged to pay for an extra day.
• Children may stay at the campsite if accompanied by parents or an authorized person. Parents or the authorized person is responsible for the behaviour of the child in his or her care. Only accompanied children may use the sanitary services or other facilities within the campsite.
• Check-in to apartments and mobile homes is from 4.00 p.m. on the day of arrival and check-out is by 10.00 a.m. on the day of departure.
THE USE OF CAMPING SPACE
• Space for camping equipment and vehicles shall be allocated by the campsite reception depending on pitches and camping places available within the campsite. Camping is permitted on specially
organized camping plots. An authorized person (the escort) shall accompany the guest to his or her accommodation unit.
• The campsite guest is forbidden to change his or her camping plot without prior permission of the campsite reception service. Please use the available space rationally paying attention to other campers’ pitches.
• Before departure from the campsite, guests are obliged to clean their plot and leave it as they
• The car/camper must be parked on the same camping place/pitch, on the space provided for parking or as agreed with the authorized reception agent (escort).
• Trailers for boats and all kinds of vessels must be left on the designated place outside the
USE OF EQUIPMENT AND DEVICES
• Campsite guests may use the electric and public devices and equipment. Campsite guests must
use these devices and equipment in the correct manner and for the purpose they were intended.
• The use of electrical devices (cooking stove, freezer, A/C device, etc.) not intended for usage within
the campsite is forbidden.
• Dish and laundry washing is permitted only in the designated areas.
• It is strictly forbidden to wash cars or boats as well as to change engine oil for vehicles on the campsite.
• Washbasins, sinks, showers, pissoirs and toilets must be used in the proper way, according to
their designated purpose, taking into account that sanitary facilities are for common use
of all guests.
• Only authorized persons of the camp (staff) have the right to handle electrical cabinets and other installations.
SAFEGUARDING OF PERSONAL BELONGINGS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Every campsite guest is responsible for safeguarding his or her property and belongings whilst in the campsite.
• Money and personal valuables may be deposited at the campsite
reception, which shall be confirmed by a guest’s personal signature.
• The campsite management shall not be responsible for any loss of or damage to belongings or property
of its campsite guests, or for accidents or injuries that occur at the campsite due to the negligence of the guest himself or herself; nor shall the campsite management be responsible for damage caused by poor weather conditions or circumstances out of the management’s control.
TRAFFIC IN THE CAMPSITE
• Motor vehicles may only be used for entering and exiting during the designated times (from 6.00
a.m. until 11.00 p.m.)
• The maximum allowed speed within the campsite’s grounds shall be 5 km per hour.
PUBLIC PEACE AND QUIET
• Campsite guests must respect the public peace and quiet.
• A daily period of rest in the campsite lasts from 2.00 p.m. until 4.00 p.m.
• The night-time period of rest lasts from 11.00 p.m. until 6.00 a.m.
• Guests arriving on the campsite after 11.00 p.m. may be placed on the campsite’s parking area.
• During the night-time rest period, it is not allowed to enter the campsite or drive vehicles.
• It is not allowed to use radio, TV, musical instruments, as well as to speak or sing at the campsite if in any way this causes disturbance to other guests.
• It is not allowed to take photographs or videos of other guests without their permission.
• Dogs are allowed in the campsite.
• Dogs must be kept on a leash and under the owner’s surveillance while in the campsite and in
the surrounding areas.
• Owners are obliged to clean up after their dogs.
• Dogs may bathe in the sea on special beaches as well as in the sanitary facilities in specially designated areas.
ENVIRONMENT PROTECTION AND CLEANLINESS WITHIN THE CAMPSITE
• Rubbish must be placed in plastic bags and must not be left outside bins placed around the campsite.
• Toilet facilities must be left clean and tidy.
• Campsite guests must keep their camping places/pitches clean and tidy.
• They are obliged to preserve the plants and the green vegetation in the campsite.
• It is forbidden to cut down trees or to damage them or to cut branches.
• The following is forbidden: to perform concrete work, fencing or masonry work, to install kitchen elements, to raise tents over and in front of accommodation units, to obstruct paths, especially those leading to the
shore and the sea.
• It is forbidden to light fires due to the fire hazard.
• The campsite is equipped with the fire-fighting equipment.
• According to the Republic of Croatia’s Fire Protection Act, in order to implement the safety of guests sojourning in the campsite, IT IS FORBIDDEN to grill over open fires (wood or carbon) and guests are kindly asked to go to the special areas where such grill may be used pursuant to the provisions prescribed by the Republic of Croatia’s Fire Protection Act.
• In case of an objective fire danger the lighting of open fires is strictly forbidden.
• It is strictly forbidden to bring any kind of inflammable fuels, explosives, etc. to the campsite
• Our guest’s visitors may not remain in the campsite without a reception permit.
• Visitors are obliged to leave an identity document and to pay the fee for visitors. Daily guests are permitted to stay on the campsite, until a certain hour, in accordance with the instructions of the campsite reception.
• Boat owners are obliged to register their boats at the port branch office in Nerezine or Mali Lošinj.
• Boats may only move with the help of paddles or with a minimum engine speed up to 200 m
from the shore.
Any kind of damage to the installations and/or equipment and any irregularities committed by the campsite guest must be reported. The guest is obliged to respect the rules and regulations of the campsite; otherwise, the campsite management has the right to refuse the provision of hospitality services to the guest. For any other information please refer to the campsite reception. Thank you for your attention and we wish you a very pleasant stay in our campsite.
Statement on the protection and collection of personal data
We hereby agree to protect the customers’ personal data and collect only the essential, basic customer data required to meet our obligations, to inform the customers on how the collected data are used and to provide the customers with the choice on whether or not they wish us to use their data, including the possibility to decide whether or not they wish to remove their name from the lists used for marketing campaigns.
All customer data is safely stored and only accessible to employees who are required to use them as part of their job.
All our employees and business partners are obliged to respect the principles of protection of customer data privacy.
Za pravilno delovanje tega spletnega mesta in izboljšanje vaše izkušnje uporabljamo piškotke. Za podrobnejše informacije si oglejte našo Politiko Piškotkov.
Izberite piškotke na strani
Omogočanje ali onemogočanje spodaj opisanih funkcionalnih in / ali oglaševalskih piškotkov: